Dress: Moi meme Moitie
Blouse, shoes, tights, jewelry: taobao&ebay
Just some more of the cool people we saw and hung out with. C:
I was the Sailor Moon with the Sakura!
hot dads for all
MOVES TO JAPAN
god i clicked on the source expecting it to be a joke but it links to the actual site and they have a twitter and everything. i clicked on their about page and here’s the description:
"This is a service where you can rent a middle aged man with skill and experience who is undoubtedly good looking for just 1000 yen per hour!
You can make them go out with you, talk with you, do your errands, put them to work, or just hang out at home with you. How does it sound?”
One of them is a pro baseball player and the other one (the one pictured above) is a stylist. Reservations start at a minimum of 2 hours.
i’m going to cry i’m so tempted to actually do this.
OMFG The site even says “出張レンタルもOK♪（交通費は実費” Meaning that as long as you pay for their travel expenses, etc., they can come overseas too JFC SOMEONE STOP ME FROM—
Skin79 Voluminous Mascara Review by PeachMilkyTea :) More in http://goo.gl/XM9FLh
1. Self-esteem is our emotional evaluation of our own worth and value.
2. It is related to how I judge myself as a person, and the subsequent attitudes I hold towards myself. (For example, whether I think of myself as a winner or loser; whether I like and respect myself or dislike or despise myself; whether I think I’m a loveable person or someone who doesn’t deserve to be loved.)
3. Thus, it is based on my beliefs about myself (for example, “I’m smart and competent, “I’m a good person”, “I’m a loyal friend”) and the emotions related to these (for example, pride, shame, happiness, despair .)
4. It is my personal judgment about whether or not I have what it takes to face the basic challenges of life, and whether I’m worthy of respect and happiness.
5. Our level of self esteem (high or low) affects the way we are and act in the world, and the way we relate to everyone else around us. All our thoughts, feelings, decisions and actions are influenced by our personal self-esteem.
6. Our self-esteem is influenced and shaped by our positive or negative life experiences.
7. In the early years, parents are the most significant influence on self-esteem. It is crucial that they create an environment of unconditional love, and a stable sense of being cared for and respected.
8. During the school years, academic achievement is a significant contributor to the development of self-esteem development, as are social experiences. As children grow up, they start using social comparisons to assess whether they did better or worse than other children in different activities.
9. In adolescence, peer influence plays a much more significant role. In particular, successful friendships and social acceptance develop a sense of inner confidence that leads to a healthy, and high, self-esteem. However, being ignored or rejected by peers results in feelings of loneliness, creates self-doubt, and leads to low self-esteem.
10. Childhood experiences that lead to a healthy self-esteem include being listened to, being treated with warmth and respect, being given appropriate attention and affection, having your accomplishments recognized, and being taught how to deal appropriately with mistakes and failures. Experiences that contribute to low self-esteem include repeatedly being ignored, harshly criticized, ridiculed, abused, or being expected to be “perfect”, and “get it right” all the time.